Periodicity is your clear roadmap to transforming your periods
If you're ready to move on from period overwhelm and hormonal confusion to
feeling empowered and having clarity, you're in the right place!
Problematic periods? I've been there.
I know what it’s like to:
- have hormonal acne, constipation, bloating, breast tenderness, joint pain, and cravings
- feel confused and overwhelmed by all the conflicting information out in the world
- be on an unpredictable and erratic hormonal and emotional rollercoaster
- have no libido, no motivation, and no one to put all the pieces together
- push through all your menstrual phases without knowing how to leverage your physiology
- feel confused by all the conflicting information out there, not knowing where to start
Sign up for the waiting list here:
Hi, I'm Dr. Anne Hussain,
Naturopathic Doctor, Period Literacy Advocate, and Hormone Detective
I’m passionate about periods, menstrual cycles, hormonal health, and supporting women.
Really paying attention to my cycle over time, noticing the ebb and flow of symptoms, and tracking all the changes is what allowed me to advocate for myself and get a diagnosis of PCOS (PolyCystic Ovarian Syndrome). Then, I started on transforming my health at all levels – physical, emotional, and spiritual – and my acne, hirsutism, irregular cycles, constipation, bloating, and mood changes all started to get better.
That’s why I created Periodicity. I want to support and empower you to listen to your body, transform your relationship with your menstrual cycles, and have a clear path to healthy hormones.
I believe that when you support your cycles, your cycles can support you
and the life you want to live
Periodicity is for you if you want:
- more energy, improved libido, less mood swings, better digestion, and less PMS
- freedom from fad diets and quick-fix solutions that don’t get to the bottom of your period problems
- a harmonious relationship with your menstrual cycle so you can navigate your periods with ease
- to lean into your cycles and tap into this natural blueprint you have to optimize your nutrition, self-care, productivity, movement, and habits
The Four Pillars of Periodicity
Explore the physiology of your menstrual cycle, how your hormonal shifts contribute to PMS, and what the nuances of your periods are. This pillar is all about you getting to know your body, your periods, and your cycle.
2 pre-recorded lessons: (1) Period Literacy & PMS – Menstrual Cycle Overview (2) Tracking the Nuances of Your Menstrual Cycle
Restore your body’s natural elimination and detoxification pathways so you can build a solid foundation from the ground up. This pillar is all about cleaning up your system so your periods can flow smoothly.
2 live group lessons: (1) Clearing Away Your PMS – Lymph and Liver (2) Clearing The Path to Peaceful Periods – Rest and Digest
Nourish your body with all the ingredients it needs to produce peaceful periods and a smooth premenstrual phase. This pillar is all about what to put in your body – food, teas, and self-love – for peaceful periods.
3 live group lessons: (1) Fuelling Your Periods with Protein & Fat (2) Fuelling Your Periods with Fibre & Antioxidants (3) Periodicitea: Filling Your Cup With Self-Compassion & Tea
Flourish your way forward now that you’ve explored, restored, and nourished your body. This pillar is all about moving forward from peaceful periods to embrace the cycles in your life. When you support your cycle, your cycle can support you.
1 live group lesson:
Go With The Flow – Peaceful Periods And Cyclical Living
- 6 live group lessons weekly on Tuesdays at 7:30pm ET on June 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, and July 7 led by Dr. Anne
- Video recordings of all live sessions to watch if missed or to rewatch at a later time.
- 2 pre-recorded lessons from the EXPLORE module as soon as you sign up: (1) menstrual cycle physiology (2) tracking your cycle and its nuances (3) setting yourself up for cyclical success
- Worksheets, checklists, and resources with each lesson
- Access to the private Periodicity group chat for community and connection
- Lifetime access to all course content!
- Virtual Cooking Class on PMS-Friendly Snacks with Dr. Anne (LIVE from her often-messy kitchen!)
- Dr. Anne’s PMS Sample Meal Plan and Shopping List
- Plant-based Recipes for Happy Hormones
- Routine Bloodwork Checklist for Women
How It Works
- You’ll access course content through an online platform using a login that you’ll create once you sign up for the course
- As soon as you register, you’ll have access to the EXPLORE pillar so you can started right away!
- The rest of the content will be delivered LIVE via video each week for 6 weeks on Tuesdays at 7:30pm ET starting on Tuesday, June 2 and you’ll have access to worksheets, checklists, and resources
- All LIVE content will be recorded and available for replay if you’re unable to make it at 7:30pm ET.
- You’ll have access to a private Periodicity group chat to ask questions, learn from one another, and share your stories, wins, and challenges. Community is key!
- Once the 6 weeks are up, you’ll have continued LIFETIME access to the course content.
Sign up for the waiting list here:
How long will the program take?
This is a 6-week program. The live classes will run every Tuesday at 7:30pm ET on June 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, and July 7, 2020.
What if I can’t make it to the live classes?
Not a problem – all content is recorded and will be uploaded to the course module
What happens after the live course content is done?
You’ll have access to the course content forever! You can revisit the content whenever you want to.
What if I’m on hormonal contraceptives?
Regardless of whether you’re on the pill, patch or IUD, everything in Periodicity still applies to you. Nothing in your body works in isolation, so you’ll still benefit from the content in this program.
Do I have to live in Canada to be part of this program?
Nope! You do not have to live in Canada to take part in the program. All content is provided virtually, so all you need is internet!