Periodicity is your clear roadmap to transforming your periods
I've been there.
I know what it’s like to:
- have hormonal acne, constipation, bloating, breast tenderness, joint pain, and cravings
- feel confused and overwhelmed by all the conflicting info out there and not know where to start
- be on an unpredictable and erratic hormonal/emotional rollercoaster ride
- have no libido, no motivation, and no one to put all the pieces together
- have no idea what the heck is happening during the menstrual cycle
- spend money on all sorts of things trying to DIY period problems
If you're ready to say bye-bye to hormonal overwhelm, you're in the right place!
Hi, I'm Dr. Anne Hussain,
Naturopathic Doctor, Period Literacy Advocate, & Hormone Detective
I’m passionate about periods, menstrual cycles, hormonal health, and supporting you.
Really paying attention to my cycle over time, noticing the ebb and flow of symptoms, and tracking all the changes is what allowed me to advocate for myself and get a diagnosis of PCOS (PolyCystic Ovarian Syndrome) and Hashimoto’s thyroiditis. Then, I started on transforming my health at all levels – physical, emotional, and spiritual – and my acne, hirsutism, irregular cycles, constipation, bloating, and mood changes all started to get better.
I’ve seen hundreds of patients who struggle with these issues and, like me at the beginning, don’t know what to do.
That’s why I created Periodicity. I want to support and empower you to listen to your body, transform your menstrual cycles, and have a clear path to healthy hormones.
I believe that when you support your cycles, your cycles can support you
Periodicity is for you if you desire:
- more energy, improved libido, less mood swings, better digestion, and less PMS
- freedom from fad diets and quick-fix solutions that don’t get to the bottom of your period problems
- clarity around why you feel the way you do during your whole cycle
- a harmonious relationship with your menstrual cycle so you can navigate your periods with ease
- to lean into your cycles and tap into this natural blueprint
- to optimize your nutrition, self-care, productivity, movement, and habits in accordance with your cycles
The Four Pillars of Periodicity
You can’t fix your cycle if you don’t know what’s up with your cycle! Explore the physiology and magic of your menstrual cycle, meet your main hormonal players and how they can contribute to PMS, and learn the ins and outs of charting your cycle. This pillar is all about you getting to know your body, your periods, and your cycle.
(1) Period Literacy & Menstrual Cycle Overview
(2) Tracking & Charting the Nuances of Your Menstrual Cycle
In order for your period to flow, everything else has to flow as well! Restore your body’s natural elimination and detoxification pathways so you can build a solid foundation from the ground up. This pillar is all about cleaning up your system so your periods can flow smoothly.
(1) Clearing Away Your PMS through Lymph & Liver
(2) Clearing The Path to Peaceful Periods by Resting & Digesting
Nourish your body with all the ingredients it needs to produce peaceful periods and a smooth premenstrual phase. This pillar is all about what to put in your body – food, teas, herbs, and self-love – for peaceful periods.
(1) Fuelling Your Periods with Protein & Fat
(2) Fuelling Your Periods with Fibre & Antioxidants
(3) Filling Your Cup With Compassion & Tea
Flourish your way forward now that you’ve explored, restored, and nourished your body. This pillar is all about putting everything together so you can embrace the cycles in your life. Learn how to implement cyclical living that suits your life and your needs. You’ll learn how to ebb and flow in sync with your cycle.
Go With The Flow – Peaceful Periods And Cyclical Living
- 6 LIVE weekly video lessons with Dr. Anne on Wednesday evenings from 7:30-8:30pm ET (Apr 7 – May 5, 2021)
- Access to recordings of all lessons
- Immediate access to the EXPLORE pillar with its 2 video lessons
- Worksheets, checklists, and resources with each lesson collated into a workbook
- Access to the private Periodicity group chat for community, connection, and questions
- Lifetime access to all course content!
- Virtual Cooking Class on PMS-Friendly Snacks with Dr. Anne (LIVE with recording): Sat, April 24 at 11:00am ET
- Dr. Anne’s PMS Sample Meal Plan and Shopping List
- Plant-based Recipes for Happy Hormones
- Routine Bloodwork Checklist
How It Works
- You’ll access course content through the online platform Practice Better using your own personal log-in.
- As soon as you register, you’ll have access to the EXPLORE pillar so you can started right away!
- The rest of the content will be delivered LIVE via video each week for 6 weeks on Wednesdays at 7:30pm ET starting on April 7 and you’ll have access to worksheets, checklists, and resources.
- All LIVE content will be recorded and available for replay to all participants.
- You’ll have access to a private group chat to ask questions, learn from one another, and share your stories, wins, and challenges. Community is key!
- And if you want to do the program at your own pace, you can do that too.
I created this program with love and heart. There is a lot of value here.
I know COVID-19 has brought about financial changes for many of us. To honour that, I’ve discounted this program heavily so you can have access to it at a lower cost.
Limited spots are available. Next session won’t begin until Fall 2021!
What past participants are saying about Periodicity:
I loved learning all the new ways to support my body. The herbs and teas (were) super helpful and I really enjoyed that section. I thought there was a lot of really good information throughout the program and I enjoyed it all! – Daina
I really liked understanding the why… Made it easier to understand and remember…! – Anna
How long will the program take?
This is a 6-week program. The live classes will run on Wednesdays at 7:30pm ET on April 7, 14, 21, 28, May 5, May 11.
What if I can’t make it to the live classes?
Not a problem – all content is recorded and will be uploaded to the course platform on Thursdays. And you’ll have access to all the content forever so you can come back to it at any time!
What if I’m on hormonal contraceptives?
Regardless of whether you’re on the pill, patch or IUD, everything in Periodicity will still be applicable to you. Nothing in your body works in isolation, so you’ll still benefit from the content in this program.
Will I have access to Dr. Anne?
Dr. Anne will be teaching all course content so you can interact with her & ask her questions. Since this is not a medical appointment, no medical advice will be given.
Do I have to live in Canada to be part of this program?
Nope! You do not have to live in Canada to take part in the program. All content is provided virtually, so all you need is internet!