ONLINE MENSTRUATION MASTERCLASS
What no one taught you about your period
This masterclass is for anyone who has a menstrual cycle and wants to understand what the heck
happens between one period to the next.
You live through approximately 40 years of monthly cycles in your life
Do you skip a period when you’re stressed?
Are you playing the guessing game about when your next period is going to be?
Do you want to know what normal vaginal discharge is like?
Are you thinking of having a baby?
Do you feel like your hormones are running your life?
Do you get (debilitating or mild) symptoms during your cycle?
Do you feel like you have to perform at 100% all the freaking time even though you don’t feel like it?
If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, then this masterclass is for you.
You will learn:
– the 4 phases of the menstrual cycle
– how your hormones change throughout your cycle (and your lifestyle should too!)
– why it’s important to track your cycle, your signs, and your symptoms
– what normal flow, sex drive, vaginal discharge, and symptoms are in each phase
– how you can lean into your cycle to get more out of life
– foods, teas, and exercises for each phase in your cycle
Your period is a vital sign that tells us about your hormone status, organ function, and risk factors for
disease. This is foundational education ALL women should know but do not. Join me and learn about
what’s actually happening in your body.
The masterclass took place LIVE on Thursday, December 5, 2019 at 7:30pm.
Sign up below for access to a free recording.